As the Summer of 2019 set in, I began to feel stuck.
Nothing was really wrong per se, but I felt like things had become a little too routine. I wanted to sink my teeth into a new skillset that could help our clients achieve even more with their businesses.
The universe heard me loud and clear because later in the summer, an invite to join the MirrorBrand™ Method landed in my inbox. I’d always wanted to go deeper with creative strategy and after partnering with Sarah of Public Persona for a few years on client projects, I knew that there was an intuitive element to her strategic process that felt fresh. It wasn’t a cookie cutter, standardized formula and I wanted in on that magic.
Over the past 6 months, I’ve been taking part in The MirrorBrand Method™ certification program to learn how strategy can transform brands from the inside-out. Right now, I’m gearing up to partner with a test client in an effort to tighten the process Branch will take clients through beginning in the Spring of 2020 and am beyond excited to begin perfecting this new offering.
What is it?
The MirrorBrand Method™ is a unique brand-building process/intensive that seamlessly combines mindset work, visioning, formalized brand strategy and creative direction to transform your brand from the inside-out. It creates an elevated foundation for your brand that positions you and your business for exponential growth.
What does it cover?
• A refined clarity in who you are as a brand and what sets you apart in your space, both as a person and a business.
• A clear strategy that positions you uniquely in your space and helps you to achieve your desired business goals and impact.
• A clear and compelling message that will appeal to your ideal people.
• A unique story and storylines that will appeal and relate to your ideal clients that can inform everything from your bio to the about page on your website to the conversation that you have on social media.
• A unique creative concept / angle that will unite and inform all creative decisions for your brand.
• A defined brand visual language and voice that will help to ensure cohesion as you bring your brand to life in your website, photos and copy.
• The opportunity to build your brand intentionally (vs. leaving your reputation to chance).
Want to learn more?
If this sounds link something you may be interested in, join the Branch mailing list and I’ll be back in your inbox with an announcement when it goes live in Spring 2020.
Thanks for reading! -Shauna